CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

River Trip

We went to Jackson with the Ward for a river trip down the Snake. It was very exciting. I loved going down the rapids and it is definitely something I would love to do again. We only had one person go under the boat and it wasn't me! It was gorgeous up there in Jackson and I didn't want to leave. I really enjoyed spending time up there away from work.


Grabbing the bull by the horns...


The girls after lunch in Jackson... it was a lot of fun to play in Jackson.

We went to the Bar J Wranglers. Before the show started we walked through their outdoor museum and couldn't pass up the chance to have a real live pow wow...


Run away!!! The bear is going to get me...


Cheers!


Some genius brought a hammock... this was probably the first time this summer I felt like it was another lazy summer day...


1 comments:

Kay said...

You look like you enjoyed your time off and your trip. I am glad that you got away from the routine and had a good time. Love You Tons!