CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

6 Month Anniversary

For our 6 month anniverary, Jason took me to Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake. We met some of his friends there, Toni and Kevin and Nathan Spencer. I really enjoyed walking around and seeing the animals, that being something I have enjoyed from a very young age. My favorite animals that we saw were the penguins, and the cats of all sorts! I loved seeing them and spending the wonderful time with Jason.
All dressed up with nowhere to go...

This is the momma with her new baby giraffe who is well over 7 feet tall...


Isn't this leopard cool?!?


Afternoon Nap... I want a kitty... :D


This is their tiger... very pretty animal


The White Alligator... Ghost of the Bayou


Elephant


Cougar

Me enjoying my time at the zoo

Jason and I by the Zebras

0 comments: