CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jason's Family Reunion and the Box Elder Fair

Jason's family (the Hanson side) had a reuinion that we were able to go to. It was nice to meet some of Jason's family and see the ones I already knew. They are pretty funny and it was a lot of fun to spend time with them. I really like his Aunt Julie... she told me that if Jason doesn't marry me then she will find someone else to take care of me which I thought was funny.


Then Jason and I went to the Box Elder Rodeo and had a lot of fun watching the horses and classic rodeo events... we then went to the carnival and rode on the Ferris Wheel. That was a lot of fun.

We had some left over tickets and Jason told me to go down the Giant Slide... I never had before and that was a lot of fun to go down it.



0 comments: