CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My World is Being Invaded! (And I've never been happier!)


I have had some requests for more of a top view of my ring... so here you go. But honestly, I love Jason beyond everything else, and I'm excited to spend all eternity with him!


So, I will have to share my own little world with the most wonderful man ever! Jason proposed to me yesterday evening!!!!!! I have honestly never been happier than on that mountain with him! It was the best night of my life. We hiked up to a waterfall behind his house. I had absolutely no idea because we have gone on hikes before. We were just goofing off and trying to find his dad's Geo-Cache. We picked a rock to watch the sunset and were talking. Then he stood up and then got on one knee and proposed to me! It was amazing!

Jason and I at my parents' house. My mom wanted to take a picture of the couple!





This is us on the mountain moments after Jason popped the question! I was so excited when he got down on one knee...




Us on the mountain again... it was a perfect night! I wouldn't have changed a thing.

This is my gorgeous ring. I am so spoiled! Jason picked a great ring and I was thrilled!






This is also us on the mountain with the sunset in the background!




6 comments:

HappyHodges said...

So so so Cute and we are so stinkin excited for you two! Your ring looks gorgeous! What an amazing night, never forget it and the feelings you had, I still remember the night Adam proposed, it was amazing! We love you and are so excited for your future!

Hillary said...

Congratulations Catherine!! I've been wondering when this would happen. You are a cute couple.

Jared & Tami said...

Oh My goodness!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you.

Kay said...

Catherine.... wow my little girl is getting married and I am so happy for you. Now we need to get busy and get things planned for a wonderful and exciting wedding. I love you, punkin.

Kati said...

Well Catherine!!! Holy cow- CONGRATS!!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!! The ring looks great- but the best thing of all is that you and Jason sure look like you two are completely in love! Congrats CONGRATS!!!!

K- to put the pictures together like I did you download Picasa 3- a FREE google download. Then once all pictures are loaded onto that just pick the pictures you want together and click on collage and WA-LA! Just that easy!

It is great to hear from you also!!!

Kati said...

Also Catherine- we are going private on our blog- email me your email address and I will add your to the "permissions" katibaxter@gmail.com