CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Addition to our family!

Lindsey has been BEGGING me to update my blog, and while I don't have any lovely pictures yet, I guess I can update things. I got married since my last post. My parents moved to Israel, and Jason and I are housesitting while they are gone. We have pulled out the fitzers and rearranged the furniture. Jason and I are happy being sunbeam teachers, and we enjoy the funny things the kids say each week.

Yesterday was my 20th birthday, and it was wonderful! Jason was super sweet and I loved my presents from him: a beautiful green plant and a piano book by Jon Schmidt (one of my favorites to play!) He then took me to Wingers and we had a lovely night.

Today, I had a girls day with Janessa and Alaina! Wahoo! It was so stinkin fun and I love my turtle friends!

Finally, We have 3 new additions to our family. Our cat Trixie had kittens this morning. I walked outside, getting ready to leave for work and she was walking quite awkwardly so I put her in a box then she delivered the first kitten. When I got home she had delivered 3 more. Sadly, one didn't survive. But we're happy to have them in our family and I couldn't be happier to finally have kittens again. (That was a very fun birthday present!)

4 comments:

Alaina Nelson said...

today was so much fun! I loved it! I like your blog, thanks for the update :)

Kay said...

Yeah, You updated your blog! I will be looking forward to the pictures! I am glad you had a wonderful birthday! Love and Miss You!

Kati said...

So great to have an update on your life! Congrats on getting married- your pictures are beautiful! Congrats on the new addition!

Aaron and Lindsey said...

I am SO impressed!!! good work my friend!