CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, America!

Turtle Friends!!! It was so good to be surrounded by good friends and be able to relax and have fun! Janessa and her family invited Jason and I to a BBQ and that was so awesome of them.

Chris, Janessa, Me, Jason, Alaina, and her friend... I cannot remember his name... sorry. I really should know it. Its like Ryan or something. Sorry, Pal!


This was such a beautiful sunset that we saw at Pioneer while we were waiting for the fireworks to start.



Jason and I have a "thing" for gorgeous sunsets... It was so neat to see this one.








Us again... YAY!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Yeah, Catherine! I love seeing the pictures of you and Jason and your 4th of July. I am glad that you had a good time. I look forward to more posts about what you are up to. Love You Tons!

Alaina Nelson said...

ummm I NEED those pictures! Will you email then to me?
alainadnelson@gmail.com
His name is Todd and I'm not offended, but never forget it again! ;)
Love you turtle friend