CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Family Teasing

Well, I survived... Last night at the Hot Dog Roast my family decided that it would be fun to tell embarrassing stories on me. Fortunately it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. The stories they told to Jason weren't the absolutely most embarrassing ones or even the ones I expected but I am grateful taht they said what they did. I had a lot of fun spending time with my family. It was a great day. I was surprised how many people I saw yesterday. My uncle Eric and aunt Barbara came down and brought us lunch, Grandma Hodges was here because Grandpa is fishing, and my siblings came up. It was a lovely day!!!

1 comments:

HappyHodges said...

We have a little question... Why does it say fit for a Princess on the top of your blog?