CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008



Today we had the family up for a Hot Dog Roast. Adam and Mindy were taking pictures in the poppy field down in the campground. I invited Jason, my boyfriend, up to spend time with us too. We took a lot of really cute pictures. It was a lot of fun to laugh with Adam, Mindy, and my Mom as we tromped around the field. This is a really cute picture of Jason and I together. I really had fun spending time with him, even though there were a lot of stories told about me that I wish could have been saved for later...

2 comments:

Aaron and Lindsey said...

dang child i could tell more embarrassing stories then your family can! and by the way, that is a way super cute picture!

HappyHodges said...

So dang cute! We had a ton of fun with you guys and we think Jasons great!